University of the Philippines at Los Baños
AGRICULTURAL AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIP INC (UPLB ARDS INC)
- Completed ARDS Application Form
- Official certification of top 10% of the graduating class from the School Head/Principal (Annex A)
- Recent Form 137 Report Card
- Documents showing family’s annual income (Income Tax Return of Parents- ITR). In the absence of ITR, a certificate of tax exemption from BIR (Annex B) or a certification validated by the Barangay Captain (Annex C) or a certificate of indigency issued by DSWD (e.g. PPPP) (Annex D) may be considered.
- Essay in English describing family background, current achievements, career plans, and reasons why the applicant deserves the scholarship (Annex E).
- Essay in English describing the applicant’s vision and commitment on how to give back/help the community after graduation (Annex F).
- Must pass the UP College Admission Application (Application Deadline: Feb. 15, 2021 (separate application to UP)
- Must belong to the top 10% of the High School graduating class from national public schools
- Must belong to a family with financial difficulties
- Must be a resident of the following target provinces: Apayao, Isabela, Catanduanes, Masbate, Sorsogon, Negros Oriental,
Siquijor, Samar – Eastern, Northern, Western, Zamboanga del Norte, Bukidnon, Lanao de Norte, Cotabato Province
Sultan Kudarat, Sarangani, Lanao del Sur, Maguindanao, Sulu, Surigao del Norte and Agusan del Sur)
- Must be willing to render return service focused on community improvement after completion of degree
HOW TO APPLY:
You may apply online by filling up the Application Form in this page or download the documents below then email completed forms to [email protected].
Indicate the Region and your name in the subject line for easier processing, i.e. XII – Juan dela Cruz
Principal Certification (Annex A)
Certificate of Tax Exemption (Annex B)
Certificate from Barangay Captain (Annex C)
Certificate of Indigency issued by DSWD (Annex D)
Background Essay (Annex E)
Vision and Commitment Essay (Annex F)